Network for Sale

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Feb 19 23:02:41 UTC 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Scott Patterson wrote:

> So Nathan,
>
> How's the Fire fighting business these days?  Hope all is going
> well for ya!  Maybe we'll see each other in the keys sometime
> soon.  Enjoy life, its too short to hold grudges
> forever..........

Hehe, I only do that as a volunteer and as far as grudges, you put 4 years
of your life into a company and have VCs take it and leave you with out a
cent. I am over netrail, I just thought it was a cute reply to a small
tier one provider. ;-)

P.S. I am not a big fan of the keys, anywhere else?

><>
Nathan Stratton				CTO, Exario Networks, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                     nathan at exario.net
http://www.robotics.net                 http://www.exario.net