Network for Sale

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Mon Feb 19 22:34:32 UTC 2001

On 19 Feb 2001, Paul Vixie wrote:

> dan at netrail.net ("Daniel L. Golding") writes:
>
> > I would suspect Savvis, perhaps, or Epoch? Curt is certainly not involved
> > with NetRail in any way.
>
> I just liked the description, "small tier-1".
>
> (I guess if you have a PC and a modem, you're tier-1 now?)

Hey! No fair. I'm an ISP with a few servers and no infrastructure. Why
don't I get to be a Tier-1?!

--
I'm being told I have lost the respect of some of my acquaintances in the
anti-spam camp. That's a shame, as these are people I respect, people whose