Network for Sale

Scott Patterson scottp at netrail.net
Mon Feb 19 17:56:08 UTC 2001

So Nathan,

How's the Fire fighting business these days?  Hope all is going
well for ya!  Maybe we'll see each other in the keys sometime
soon.  Enjoy life, its too short to hold grudges
forever..........

Sincerely,

Scott

P.S.

Sorry to everyone else for the OT posting of a postal
ex-engineer.  Enjoy the rest of your stay in Atlanta!