Network for Sale

Curt Rask curt at kungfumonkey.com
Mon Feb 19 15:58:15 UTC 2001

Please excuse this if you feel you are receiving a hugely off-topic
post.  I have been given the onerous task of selling a small tier1
network.  This network would be ideal for anyone wishing to get into
the world of peering by advancing their efforts through several years
already completed work.  Please reply to me directly, off list, if you are
interested, serious, and would like more information.  No further posts
will be made regarding this.

Again, forgive the intrusion to the forum, and thank you.

Curt Rask