Looking for a RIM 857/957 Cradle at Nanog Meeting (Mission Critic al..?.)

Dan Ellis Dan.Ellis at corp.ptd.net
Sun Feb 18 20:46:42 UTC 2001

Welcome to Atlanta,
Sorry for the off-topic message, but it's semi-citical(if you rely on your
RIM, you know what I mean).  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

It seems that my RIM 857 has lost its mind and needs a software download.  I
have the application and software, but need to borrow a cradle for 10
minutes.  If anyone has a 857 or 957 cradle I can borrow for a few minutes,
please mail me(ellis at corp.ptd.net) and we will arrange a place to meet in
the Sheraton.

Thanks in Advance
  --Dan

--
Daniel Ellis, Director of Engineering - PenTeleData LP1
(610)826-9293                        www.PenTeleData.net

     "The only way to predict the future is to invent it."
                                                  --Alan Kay