BGP deployment and peering questions

Ryan O'Connell ryan at complicity.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 11:11:30 UTC 2001

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 10:49:28AM +0100, Blaz Zupan wrote:
> > Unless Cisco have changed something, a 3640 can only take 64Mb of memory max.
> > You'd need a 3660 for 128Mb.
>
> You got that backwards. A 3640 can take 128Mb of memory just fine, a 3620 is
> limited to 64Mb.

Yes, you're quite right of course. I should know that, I have 3640s with 96Mb
in. (Must have more Caffiene before NANOGing...) And, of course, it's 256Mb
for a 3660.

--
Ryan O'Connell - <ryan at complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time