Billing systems

Robbie Harrell robbie.harrell at callisma.com
Fri Feb 9 12:00:18 UTC 2001

I am looking for information regarding ISP billing systems and feel this
list is a great place to start my research.  I want to evaluate next
generation billing systems that have the following capabilities at a minimum

IP support
Usage based billing
Robust Security Architecture
Real time reporting
Creation and management of user accounts
Rapid provisioning of service offerings
Activity tracking
Rating
Advanced billing capabilities
International capabilities (Spanish a must)

I would like to know what vendors play in this space and pro's and con's of
any vendors you out there in the industry may have evaluated.  Sample RFP's
would be extremely helpful but I know that is a stretch.  At a minimum,
vendor names would be great.  Thanks in advance!!!