Software to Track IP Address Assignment

Devon True dtrue at xodiax.com
Tue Feb 6 01:22:53 UTC 2001

All,

I was searching the web for software that tracked IP address assignments.
While I did find a few software solutions, I figured I would ask you
guys/gals and see what is being used in the Real World (tm).

My ideal software package would have the following features:

Central Server where data resides
Level of permissions (read-only, read-write-local, read-write-global)
Email alerts (if a NOC technician assigns a customer a new /27, email
Engineering)
Able to export/import data
Open-source or cheap :)

Any tips/leads/suggestions would be appreciated.

-----
Devon True	CCNA			Tel: 502.315.6015
Xodiax Network Operations	Fax: 502.315.6035
<louisville.noc at xodiax.com>	URL: <www.xodiax.com>