BIND, djbdns, commercialization

Majdi S. Abbas msa at samurai.sfo.dead-dog.com
Sat Feb 3 22:18:42 UTC 2001

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 07:34:40PM -0200, rkuhljr at uol.com.br wrote:
> djb himself seems not to be very popular; I bet that are many people
> out there trying to find bugs in his software just to make him look
> silly.

	You don't have to make djb look silly; he does that just fine
on his own, particularly when he's in Kibo mode.  I'm surprised he
hasn't surfaced yet, actually.

	Can we please drop this silly thread?

	The way I see it, ISC's policies are their and theirs alone.
It is, after all, their software, and their distribution facilities.
If you have an issue with them, talk to ISC.  NANOG cannot help you.

	--msa