Network Solutions Bilking ex-customers

Henry R. Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Sat Feb 3 16:47:18 UTC 2001

I would be more forceful with the original registrar and make them deal
with the problem since they are the ones not being forceful enough to
get the desired result for your money and if they do not give the desired
result I would file an official complaint with ICANN they are sanctioning
bogus domain registrars that are not living up to their commitment.

--

Thank you;