Little survey: What do people use to backup configurations ?

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at toons.UnderGrid.net
Sat Feb 3 00:57:58 UTC 2001

	In the past I had a Perl script that would make SNMP calls from
a server authorized for SNMP read/write access to handle the download
much like you used your expect script...

	Jeremy T. Bouse

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |