Not a good day now stuff from here is on BBC

BrandonButterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 06:36:52 UTC 2001

> I understand that, the issue I had with this is in the presentation
> "Major net security holes identified", Should have read "Major net
> security holes fixed " this would have been fair to Paul and crew.
> is all I am saying.....

I don't think they got that far yet, write how you see the follow up
should be and send to newsonline at bbc.co.uk as long as it's not "major
bad stuff averted, nothing to see here, move along" (they are journalists,
they need some story) I'd expect them to cover it

If they'd asked us we would have tried to get something into
the original

regards
brandon