Automated DLR conflict detection

Jesper Skriver jesper at skriver.dk
Mon Dec 31 02:21:58 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 04:45:12PM -0500, Sean Donelan wrote:

> > HCB> the >diversity, the only real way to....  May I suggest the
> > HCB> Sean with the Black Backhoe as a permanent NANOG post, much
> > HCB> like Black Rod and Silver Stick in the UK? It's so much more
> > HCB> than sergeant-at-arms or bodyguard.
> >
> > So is that who we'll be sending our "protection money"? |8^)
>
> Actually I would be much happy with a Certified something.  I can't
> figure out why people want a CCIE to run their Juniper routers.

Because a CCIE is about a lot more than knowing how to configure a Cisco
device, very few will pass a CCIE test without _knowing_ the technology,
and what they are doing, and that is the same regardless of the label on
the equipment.

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager   @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: FreeBSD committer @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)