Automated DLR conflict detection

scott scott at digisle.net
Sun Dec 30 22:08:42 UTC 2001

Maybe we could have a NANOG T-Shirt with Sean on a backhoe at night
checking for physical diversity?  ;-)

But then we'd have to add some city in the background with an entire force
of backhoes gettin' busy cause when he comes to town some of the backhoes
come out, but if Sean's actually on a backhoe himself they'd *all* come
out of hiding at the same time and have a fiber party...  ;-)  :-)

scott