Automated DLR conflict detection

Jake Khuon khuon at NEEBU.Net
Sun Dec 30 18:57:30 UTC 2001

### On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:45:25 -0500, "Howard C. Berkowitz"
### <hcb at clark.net> casually decided to expound upon nanog at merit.edu the
### following thoughts about "Re: Automated DLR conflict detection":

HCB> >Unnamed Administration sources reported that Sean Donelan said:
HCB> >>
HCB> >>  You could hire me to inspect your network, but that doesn't scale.
HCB> >
HCB> >Damn... it *IS* Sean with the Black Backhoe. He's verifying the
HCB> >diversity, the only real way to....
HCB> >
HCB>
HCB> May I suggest the Sean with the Black Backhoe as a permanent NANOG
HCB> post, much like Black Rod and Silver Stick in the UK? It's so much
HCB> more than sergeant-at-arms or bodyguard.

So is that who we'll be sending our "protection money"? |8^)

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |