OT: Cleaning Up - Strange Junk

Charles Sprickman spork at inch.com
Wed Dec 26 18:57:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

This is a bit off-topic, but I figured I may find some folks here who may
want some of this old stuff.

We're cleaning out a closet here, and have some items that some of you may
want for tinkering or historical reasons:

-2 (maybe 3) Infotron SuperMux 380's
-8 NYNEX and/or BellAtlantic T1 Smart Jacks (they won't take them back -
 they are non-HDSL models, some with wall-wart, some line-powered)

If anyone wants this stuff before it goes in the dumpster, let me know.

Thanks,

Charles