Anyone know if attbi.net's ever going to clean up their DNS?

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Sun Dec 23 21:54:57 UTC 2001

Joe St Sauver wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know if attbi.com's every going to clean up their DNS issues?
>
> As far as I can tell, attbi.com is advertising number-to-name for their
> clients, but if you then check the claimed name by doing name-to-number
> for consistency, it fails.

	FWIW, I (in Santa Clara, CA) was in the same boat right after they
moved my account from Excite's system to their own. However, I checked
last night and it looks like they added the appropriate forward DNS.

Credit where it's due,

Doug  (whose only relationship with AT&T is the kind where I pay them
money :)
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States