PSI-Net and New York issues????

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Mon Dec 17 21:35:18 UTC 2001

CLECs have stated they will be making repairs through December 31 2001,
and some carriers won't give any estimated time for the completion of
repairs.  Many circuits are still on "temporary" facilities.  Network
topology and physical geography is only concidently related.

I don't know if PSI is having any "special" problems, but people have
been sending me e-mails about continuing problems being blamed on WTC.
It may simply be customer service centers have replaced mae-east or
fiber cut with WTC as a catch-all answer to close trouble tickets.