IP Management software

Rob Thompson locutus at acm.poly.edu
Mon Dec 17 19:03:49 UTC 2001

Hello,

I know the topic of ip space management software has come up before, but
it looks like most of the people suggest either free/in-house solutions or
QIP and Meta-ip.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a
product called IP Commander by Incognito software?  Also, if anyone knows
anything about QIP or MetaIP, I would appreciate it if you could respond
off-list.  I'm looking at all three products to manage our ip address
space, and I'd like to talk to someone who's used them in production
before.

Thanks a lot,
Rob