Cabling databases and wireless networks

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 13 01:08:23 UTC 2001

Hello Eric -

I answered a question the other day about radius servers (Radiator), but you
may be interested to know that we also offer a solution in this area called
"Nets" (commercial source code product).

	http://www.open.com.au/nets

Many readers of this list kindly assisted us with beta-testing of Nets about
a year ago, prior to release.

Please contact me directly if interested.

regards

Hugh

-