new NAP in St. Louis?

Kevin Facinelli ksfacinelli at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 22:10:49 UTC 2001

I am not sure of what Layer one is building in St.
Louis qualifies as a NAP in terms of exisiting NAP's
(maybe a Mini-NAP) but they have been putting together
a product referred to as a NEXUS Optical Distribution
Exchange....you can find more information on this
offering at www.colosource.com under the white paper
section.  The paper is  Exchanging Problems For
Profits: The NEXUS Optical Distribution Exchange.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

--- Scott Francis <darkuncle at darkuncle.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 12:33:28PM -0800,
> darkuncle at darkuncle.net said:
> > A colleague who isn't subscribed to NANOG-post
> wanted me to forward this
> > question. It seems that an outfit called
> 'LevelOne' has announced they are
>
> s/Level/Layer/
>
> sorry about that.
>
> --
> Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d
> a r k u n c l e . n e t
> UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine
> | BOFH | general geekery
> GPG public key 0xCB33CCA7              illum oportet
> crescere me autem minui

=====
Kevin Facinelli
www.colosource.com