Network Operations Luminaries?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 7 04:24:06 UTC 2001

inter-domain routing is a little short in the tooth to have
luminaries the way that "20th century capitalism" has luminaries. only
time  will tell if our luminaries are are better than theirs.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788