charter peering

Turpin, Mark MTurpin at chartercom.com
Thu Dec 6 00:53:02 UTC 2001

A lot of discussion lately has been about peering and also the @Home
network.  Since my first post on the topic, I've received a few emails about
private peering, and requests for public peering if we were to locate
ourselves at a site to support it.  I've been working with a few of the
southeastern and central region folks on examining their network, and
determining just where exactly we have connectivity.  I would be interested
in hearing from those of you with connectivity in Charlotte, Atlanta, St.
Louis, and Chicago.  Please keep in mind; this is simply a request to see
who is interested in peering, if we were to, in one of those locations.  Not
an actual request to peer.  This will assist me in determining the
ramifications of options that exist.  To keep traffic off the list, you can
reply directly to me.

-mark

 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."