accounting software (free or $$$)

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Wed Dec 5 18:07:44 UTC 2001

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Jan-Ahrent Czmok wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i am looking some kind of software for a customer of mine.
>
> it should do either netflow or ip accounting collection from cisco.
>
> it should produce individual customer views (like /23 network) based on that accounting.
>
> a lot of products exist, but nothings fits the "normal small isp needs"
>
> can anyone make me a recommendation for a linux based software either open source or $$$.

I'm looking forward to implementing IPMeter (www.ipmeter.com) on our
network.

I'm sure it will fit the normal small ISP needs.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access