Attacked by Inktomi/Exodus

Adam Bechtel abechtel at inktomi.com
Wed Dec 5 17:46:25 UTC 2001

Hi Roy,

The machines in the subnet you listed are also crawlers.  Please send an
email to slurp at inktomi.com (this is our contact for "your crawler is abusing
my site").
You'll get an auto-reply (sorry) with some good info and a contact email if
you need more help.  Let me know if you don't get your problem solved.

-Adam