What is the limit? (was RE: multi-homing fixes)

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Aug 31 06:11:33 UTC 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:30:40 PDT, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com>  said:
> I gaurantee you (and I'm no CO expert) but after 1 week of leaving a
> dog inside a CO someone will probably about it.  ;)

I know somebody who had the misfortune of having to post to an 'outages'
mailing list that they were going down because a racoon had gotten in
via a construction zone and was loose under the raised floor.

He had the added misfortune of finding out about said racoon about 8PM
on March 31.  So of course everbody got the mail the next morning...

/Valdis