FIBER CUT: Dallas to West Coast

Brian Whalen bri at sonicboom.org
Thu Aug 30 04:06:15 UTC 2001

Agreed, everyone has circuit failures.  I was just making a not so subtle
reference to the huge multihoming thread going on, by stating that a user
multihomed with multiple providers gives themselves a better survival
chance against this type of thing.  Backhoes, trains, buses, union
strikes, power failures.  Pick your enemy..

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity