multi-homing fixed

David Hares dhares at networktwo.net
Tue Aug 28 15:33:55 UTC 2001

True enough.  But you don't really need multiple POPs in a city.  Frame
Relay and ATM are both distance insensative, pricewise.  Most, if not all,
of the serious players have discounts off list from various providers so
it's reasonable to provision one or more circuits well out of the local
area.  Deals can usually be worked for dedicated facilites too.