Measuring PoP to PoP latency--tools to use?

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Tue Aug 28 11:25:58 UTC 2001

I'll take the opportunity to plug some old friends at the RIPE Test
Traffic project. They are measuring and analysing unidirectional latencies
and routing vectors using GPS as a precision timesource. Daniel Karrenberg
shed some statistical light on their raw data at RIPE-38.

http://www.ripe.net/test-traffic/ for more information.

Joshua