multi-homing fixes

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Tue Aug 28 03:33:16 UTC 2001

Considering the cost of a DS1, in California anyways, I might disagree with
you. DS1 is steep enough, DS3's are much too steep and sounds much too
anti-competitive. Randy, you also know the rates the rest of the planet pays
for E1's and E2's, if they can even get anything that fast. If you want a
speed-bump then don't build a speed-farging-mountain.

What you are saying is that businesses that can't afford the monthlies of a
pair of DS3's aren't allowed to be in business? Is that an official
position? How would you like it if you were in that position? Can I quote
you on that?