multi-homing fixes

Brian Whalen bri at sonicboom.org
Tue Aug 28 02:33:14 UTC 2001

2xds3 as a minimum, that seems a bit steep.  I personally would have no
problem with someone going with frac ds1 with 2 different providers in
order to protect themselves from one provider's hardware, circuit, or
routing failure.  Sometimes people for security or ease of physical access
reasons want hardware at their premises.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity