multi-homing fixes

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Mon Aug 27 23:20:53 UTC 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Christopher A. Woodfield wrote:

> Why not just configure 25 secondary IPs on a single box?

 Because /19 is 8K IP addresses ?
Using something like Labrea[1] you could get at least a /24 per box
25 boxes should give you roughly 80% of a /19

 Of course I don't recommend tricking anyone except "Code Red" type
attacks(or any kind of port scanner) this way
(In particular _not_ an Internet Registry )

-	Rafi

[1] Labrea - <http://www.threenorth.com/LaBrea/>