Policy Routing

Jeff Cates catesjl9394 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 05:54:27 UTC 2001

For the record, this "cheap path" is an OC-12 to a
well connected Tier 1 provider that we got a
"sweatheart" deal on, and, it's only 2 percent
utilized.

Again, I want to emphasize that I wholeheartedly agree
with those who have commented on the concept of full
disclosure in a scenario such as this. I'm just
looking for technical opinions on how this can be
accomplished most effectively.

--Jeff