Measuring PoP to PoP latency--tools to use?

Larry Diffey ldiffey at technologyforward.com
Thu Aug 23 05:27:59 UTC 2001

I will try not to violate my NDA here but there is a company that is nearly
finished beta testing a service (hardware based) that is designed to measure
latency, delay, jitter and packet loss.  The initial product is meant
specifically for the core but there is an edge product in development as
well.  I can't tell you anything more without getting myself into trouble.

Regards,

Larry Diffey