Measuring PoP to PoP latency--tools to use?

Murphy, Brennan Brennan_Murphy at NAI.com
Wed Aug 22 15:35:27 UTC 2001

What tools exist that will periodically log into multiple routers and run
ping tests
to various destinations and then record the results in graphical form?

I am trying to avoid writing an expect script to do this.

I want to set up something that records semi-live data to produce
a web page similar to:

http://ipnetwork.bgtmo.ip.att.net/current_network_performance.shtml

The map portion of the graphic may be too fancy. A simple grid similar to
this
might be better:

http://www.internethealthreport.com

Any suggestions as to what tools to investigate would be greatly
appreciated.
I browsed the nanog archives as well as google...no hits so far.

Thanks,

BM