OC3 Transit Service in New York

Elijah Kagan elijah at netvision.net.il
Wed Aug 22 12:24:39 UTC 2001

It seems that my e-mail generated many sales offers and this was not my
intention. (naive ?)

I just wanted to know what opinion do people have about ISPs listed
below. How do they rate those ISPs in terms of technical competence of
their staff, promptness when dealing with emergency issues like DoS
attacks, number of major network outages and routing issues, customer
service availability, etc.

Also, as I mentioned earlier we are having some troubles with Teleglobe
and I wanted to hear other people's stories. Am I the only one dealing
with Teleglobe's unprofessional service or are there others?

Thanks,

Elijah