XTNS launch alternate domain name system

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 21 21:47:34 UTC 2001

It never ceases to amaze me that people will create business models around
selling products that should be worth nothing...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.