Routescience?

Andy Putnins putnins at lett.com
Tue Aug 21 14:37:46 UTC 2001

FYI - The principals at this company (formerly SpeedTrak) are mostly the same
people who developed the Netsys routing simulation/modeling and config checking
software that was acquired by Cisco, and now is offered by WANDL.

	- Andy (formerly of Netsys)

Andris Putnins, Consulting Engineer, WANDL, Inc.
--- WANDL IP Analysis Tools (IPAT - Netsys, the next generation) ---