wanted: wireless magic tricks

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 16 16:41:10 UTC 2001

if you have line of sight you can look into microwave equipment. the
spectrum(18,23,38 ghz) is generally liscensed so there are regulatory
hurdles to jump through unless you're down in the 5725-5825mhz unliscensed
band...

These days this mostly makes sense if there's no physical infrastructure
in place.

take a look at:

http://www.mmwaves.com/

for radio's for that sort of thing.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.