Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Wed Aug 15 21:12:12 UTC 2001

> You are missing my point.  I am filtering for *me*, personally.  I do not,
> and *will NOT* filter for users. As for filtering on IPs, I do that as
> well, mostly for ORBS/MAPS/Micro$oft like domains.

Gee, you don't work for mfn.org, huh J?

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.