Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

Etaoin Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Tue Aug 14 14:04:30 UTC 2001

Matt Cramer wrote:

> Folks, this twit is like a religious zealot.  His agenda is rationalizing
> open relays and demonizing Vixie et al., and no amount of reasoning is
> going to get him to see the error of his ways.
>
> I should have done this months ago:
>
> :0
> * ^From:.*mitch at netside.net
> /dev/null
>
> In the interests of operational content and a higher SNR, I ask that you
> all do the same.  IGNORE HIM.

Please. I'm beginning to feel like I'm subscribed to cypherpunks again. I'm
not sure why any one is treating this argument as though it had two sides,
and both of them were rational. Just ignore him. Just ignore them, before
they attract more like them. Please.

--
No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed
from the enemy until it is ripe for execution.