Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Tue Aug 14 04:20:11 UTC 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:09:40PM -0500, measl at mfn.org wrote:

> > > Save it: the people MAPS has harmed neet it more.
> >
> > support low-life, slimeball, spammers?  ROFL!
>
> No, I'm not talking about the spammers who were caught in maps, I'm
> referring to the INNOCENTS who were caught in MAPS.  If the LEO community
> acted like MAPS does, there would have been armed revolution in the
> streets *years ago*.
>
> MAPS never gave a shit about facts, they cared only about their agenda -
> no matter who got hurt in the way.
>
> Fuckem.  Vixie is a netnazi who would do us all a favor if he just blew
> what little brains he has left out of his left ear.

	I think you are confused and talking about ORBS.  the MAPS people
have not acted with any agenda that I've ever seen.

	I'm not saying that I agree with all the things that MAPS
or Vixie has done during their lifetimes but I think they provide
a valuable service.  With the orbs, maps changes recently i've seen
the volume of spam increase by several orders of magnitude.

	I wish there was a clean way to filter it out.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net