Earthlink Satelite Service Outage

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Thu Aug 9 17:27:16 UTC 2001

	Hello All ,  Posted for a friend that doesn't have access at the
	moment .  JimL

Is anyone else having problems with Earthlink Satelite Service or more
specifically Hughes Network?  I had a system installed on Tuesday, it worked
for about ten minutes then has not worked ever since.  The Tech Service
reports that they have Engineers working on it, no estimate time of
resolution.  Is there are any Earthlink Engineers out there that shed some
light on this?

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |