Covad, Chapter 11 !

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Aug 8 15:07:07 UTC 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Wayne E. Bouchard wrote:

> And just in case anyone is curious, this is a potential scenario for
> many struggling telco startups. (Bankruptcy to clear debt and
> eliminate interest payments so there there is at least a CHANCE to
> pull ahead.)

Yep, on top of that many companies that are bringing in some new money are
buying back debt at pennies on the dollar and lowering their debt burden by
quite a bit. Having said that I am still happy that I am not dependent on
DSL, I also use T1 and frac T1 as last mile access technologies.

><>
Nathan Stratton				CTO, Exario Networks, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                     nathan at exario.net
http://www.robotics.net                 http://www.exario.net