MPLS VPNs or not?

Robert Raszuk raszuk at cisco.com
Tue Aug 7 15:11:19 UTC 2001

Randy,

5 years from now you will see routers from multiple vedors allowing you
to store & process orders of mangnitute of more routes. As a matter of
fact if you have so much routes - you as an opertator should only be
happy - as it means you are selling your new service and erning more
money.

Besides for those individuals who have problems with  maintaining a
sinlge RIB with IGP routes I would higly advise a caution in deploying
an mpls-vpn service or even touching the routers :).

R.