CodeRedII - New non-variant codered worm - Analysis. , By eyee.com

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sun Aug 5 21:55:14 UTC 2001

	Hello All ,  Someone asked for a break down & explanation .
	Mr. Marc Maiffret of eeye.com allowed me to post the following
	Url .  Hth ,  JimL

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Marc Maiffret wrote:
> Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:58:49 -0700
> From: Marc Maiffret <marc at eeye.com>
> To: James W. Laferriere <jlaferriere at adelphia.net>
> Subject: RE: CodeRedII - New non-variant codered worm - Analysis.
>
> post away
>
> you can get the zip file at
> http://www.eeye.com/html/advisories/coderedII.zip
>
> Signed,
> Marc Maiffret
> Chief Hacking Officer
> eEye Digital Security
> T.949.349.9062
> F.949.349.9538
> http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner
> http://eEye.com/Iris - Network Traffic Analyzer
> http://eEye.com/SecureIIS - Web Application Firewall

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |