Code Red Hammering Away

Advanced Hosting UNIX Admin Daniel Fairchild danielf at supportteam.net
Sat Aug 4 22:35:43 UTC 2001

Speaking of sharing experiances it is beating the crap out of our unix
servers we install aplicatino firewalls on all the NT machines and there were
patched anyway before the last one hit. But all the requestes to the port 80
is taking down the webserver and affecting the machine because of access
logs.

bummer. :(

Advanced Hosting UNIX Admin | Daniel Fairchild danielf at supportteam.net
To rate my service or provide feedback, please visit the following URL:
http://www.supportteam.net/rate.php3

Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.