Code Red Hammering Away

Bob K melange at yip.org
Sat Aug 4 20:56:29 UTC 2001

N's versus X's on a server with a block of 5 IP's as of August 1, 4AM EDT:

4:53:42pm|melange at host:/home/melange> grep default.ida /var/log/httpd-access.log | grep NNNNN|wc -l
     436
4:53:48pm|melange at host:/home/melange> grep default.ida /var/log/httpd-access.log | grep XXXXX | wc -l
       6

--
Bob <melange at yip.org> | Yes.  I know.  That is, indeed, *not* mayonnaise.