[OT] RE: telnet vs ssh on Core equipment , looking for reasons why ?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Wed Aug 1 16:48:16 UTC 2001

	You are forgetting about the people
who build hardware just to crack this.

	I think the important thing here is
to use good security practices when connecting
to your routers/equipment.  The second thing
that is even *more* important is insuring that
your vendor makes it easy to access images
that can use secure connection methods.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net