California power ... unplugged.

James S. Smith jssmith at mobshop.com
Sun Apr 29 05:53:24 UTC 2001

Perhaps you just need some properly built nuclear plants.  :)  Ontario has
3 nuclear plants that generator 40% of the province's power and these
things are pretty much the safest nukes in the world.  Last time I took a
tour of one, they said they were building similar plants for other
countries.  Perhaps you Yanks want to buy some Canadian built technology,
eh?

http://www.opg.com/newgen/nuclear/nuclear.asp

--
James S. Smith

The first time I ever administered Exchange 5.5 was Feb 21st, 2001.
The last time I ever wanted to touch Exchange 5.5 was Feb 21st, 2001